The Historical Montbrillant
Montbrillant Street housed the first fully-fledged Breitling chronograph factory from 1892 to 1979. Montbrillant brings back memories of the site overlooking the town of La Chaux-de-Fonds where many of the brands greatest inventions were created. Aesthetically the collection takes inspiration from the 1940’s with its central 1/100th of an hour indication and the famous ‘B’ logo fashioned in18-carat gold. The Montbrillant comes in a 38mm case designed for wrists of all sizes. There is a chance to own a piece of Breitling history with two limited editions. The Montbrillant Legende comes with a much larger 47mm diameter and is limited to 1,000 pieces. Vintage design meets contemporary technology with the Montbrillant 01, which features the Breitling 01 in-house movement and is limited to 2,000 pieces. The Datora features day & date and displays 24-hour time. All are C.O.S.C certified.