Breitling Colt Chronograph II Silver Dial Men's Watch. A new larger version of the most elaborate watch in the Colt range. Swiss made Breitling Calibre 73 thermocompensated Superquartz electronic movement with fast action timezone change. Breitling Superquartz is over 10 times more accurate than regular quartz movements. The temperature of the battery is regulated to prevent variance in outside temperature affecting the accuracy of the movement.
Large hands and anthracite subdials integrate into the stratus silver dial emphasising easy readability. Chronograph functions include a split-seconds hand, along with a 1/10th of a seconds, 60 minute and 12 hour stopwatch. Set within a 44mm satin-brushed stainless steel case and glare-proof cambered scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Reinforced crown for added shock resistance. Unidirectional, ratcheted bezel with a tachymeter scale printed on the inner bezel.
Secured by professional stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp. Has a screw-down crown making it water resistant to 300 metres. The new Colt range comes with a full Breitling 2 year warranty.
Apply Online for PaybyFinance.
- Select your preferred payment plan from the options presented and complete the order process and subsequent PaybyFinance application form (this should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete).
- Please note PaybyFinance orders can only be delivered to your UK home address.
- On completion of your application Hitachi will contact you with a decision; please allow up to 5 working days for a response.
- Our online concierge will confirm a delivery date (by email or phone) once your application has been accepted.
- Your 10% deposit payment will only be processed on delivery of your order.
- In the event that your application is unsuccessful your payment will not be processed. Please note that your bank may reserve the funds in your account for 1-7 working days.
PaybyFinance is available on all items over £1500 and is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance (UK) PLC with whom we have a commercial relationship.
Authorised Breitling retailer
As a certified Breitling dealer, all of our watches are supplied securely packed in official brand presentation boxes with stamped and dated documentation including the manufacturer's 2 year international warranty.
Free bracelet re-sizing
If your watch has a linked bracelet, we can adjust the size before it's sent so that it fits straight out of the box.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email - please reply to this email with your wrist measurement (in mm) and we'll make the necessary adjustments before despatch. Any links that have been removed will be sent with your watch. In some cases you may need additional links - in which case we'll get in touch as there may be a small additional cost as we'll need to source these from the manufacturer.
For a handy guide to watch sizing take a look at our sizing guide.
All of our watches are sent using an insured, 'signed for' next day delivery service. On the successful completion of your order we'll send a despatch confirmation email which will include full track & trace information. We offer a variety of shipping options (at checkout) including upgrades for weekend and before 9am delivery. For further details see our delivery options.
Try it on at home
With FREE DELIVERY & FREE RETURNS on all orders try this watch on at home and if doesn't work for you, just return it within 7 days for a full refund.
For full details see our Returns & Refunds policy.
Breitling is available at the following Watch Gallery stores:
- Westfield - The Village. London. W12 7GD. Westfield London
- 400 Oxford Street. London. W1A 1AB. Selfridges London
- 1 Exchange Square. Manchester. M3 1BD. Selfridges Manchester
If you'd like to view a specific watch please call our concierge on 020 7952 2730 before visiting so that we can ensure stock is available at your chosen store.